Descrição da vaga
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type: Full Time
Experience: Min. 5 years of experience
Do you love simplicity? (hint: we love it)**:
If you do, come say hi! You may be the team member we are looking for to help us make the world (or at least the facility management world) simpler and fun.
Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, whilst reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, with hundreds of customers across 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and USA, so now, we are seeking an ambitious leader to spearhead our entry into the UK market and help build out our local team.
- We believe in meritocracy, holacracy and ownership;
- We believe only great teams can build great products (and that customers are part of our team);
- We believe happiness is in the path, not at the end of it;
- Everything we do must be simple and smart.
- About the Role**:
We are seeking an ambitious and high-performing individual to join us as Country Manager to lead our operations in the United Kingdom and deliver on our growth strategy.
As our figurehead in the UK, you will be working on the ground and will be responsible for building our local team to scale our presence in the market by developing strong relationships and closing deals.
The ideal candidate must have B2B software sales experience and combine it with enough flexibility to adapt themselves and their tactics to the feedback from the market.
As our first hire in the United Kingdom, you will be key responsible for our results in the market. You will have the freedom to design, execute and adjust the strategies needed to grow the performance of your market.
- What will you do?**:
- Take ownership of the UK market and design, implement and iterate a sales strategy;
- Close deals like Garfield eats Lasagna;
- Maximize customers’ lifetime value;
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects across several accounts;
- Assist in Product Management with feature design, user experience, and roadmapping;
- Help build our local team in the UK.
- What do we expect from you?**:
- At least 5 years of professional experience and proven leadership skills;
- Charisma and strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience in B2B software sales or deep sector understanding;
- Keep learning: constantly acquire new skills and don’t be afraid of trying something new;
- A valid UK work visa;
- Be a team member.
- What do we offer?**:
- The opportunity of building out a team from scratch in one of our focus markets;
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call ambition, we call it focus);
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary + bonus + equity incentives.
Encontre esta oferta em https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/852038389