Descrição da vaga
Tilray is a global leader in medical cannabis research and production dedicated to providing safe, consistent and reliable therapy to patients. We are the only GMP certified medical cannabis producer currently supplying products to thousands of patients, physicians, pharmacies, hospitals, governments and researchers in Australia, Canada, the European Union and the Americas. Our team of PhD scientists, botanists and master horticulturists are leaders in cannabis research and related agricultural sciences. We strive to improve scientific understanding of the potential applications of medical cannabis and have invested in developing continuing medical education programs for health care practitioners around the globe.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Ready to apply your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of patients around the globe?
Reporting to the General Manager, the Facilities Manager will be responsible for providing direction, leadership, planning, and change management oversight to the building infrastructure, utilities, maintenance, operational equipment and Facilities personnel. The Facilities Manager will further be expected to implement, manage and plan for departmental needs through fiscal provisions. This role will include administering, planning/scheduling, managing, directing and controlling the activities and quality of service of the Maintenance, Security and Manufacturing Execution Support. The Facilities Manager is responsible for the operation of the major base building systems (i.e. chillers, boilers, humidifiers & dehumidifiers, HVAC, plumbing, chemical/medical gas, emergency generator, life safety, fire safety, water treatment, DDC, etc.).
Duties & Responsibilities Will Include
- Developing and managing of the facility Maintenance, MEST and Security budgets and ensuring that the site’s expenditures are controlled and maintained within approved budget guidelines.
- Developing and training of staff (including scheduling & developing a preventative maintenance plan, overseeing the Master Cleaning Schedule, and developing a site security plan).
- Participating in the development of site policies and procedures and overall business plans, short-term and long-term.
- Directing services relating to vendors/suppliers, project management, change management, major maintenance and capital repairs/improvements.
- Leading and motivating a diverse workforce, ensuring effective teamwork and customer service, providing resolution to employee relations issues, ensuring high standards of work quality and organizational performance, continuous learning, and encouraging innovation in others.
- Directing the coordination and dispatch for trades and related services across the facility including internal and contracted resources.
- Directing and coordinating the preparation of reports and recommendations as required on matters related to areas of responsibility.
- Maintaining knowledge of applicable codes and regulations ensuring that they are adhered to in Facilities Maintenance, security, and compliance.
- Perform Project Management operations to facilitate site specific capital projects and minor construction projects; as a PM the Facilities Manager ensures projects are planned, executed, and completed on time and within budget parameters.
- Observing that work safe and hygiene practices are being followed during daily site inspections ensuring the safety, quality and compliance of our people, our product and our facility is maintained.
- Post-secondary education in an applicable field; or ticketed trades person in a relevant field.
- Successful completion of management training.5 years of managing a facility and manufacturing equipment.
- 5 years of leadership experience.
- Strong analytical skills, relevant technical capabilities, sound planning skills, and strong decision making skills.
- A skilled communicator with the ability to promote new concepts and approaches at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled in managing cooperative relationships with regulatory bodies and their representatives.
- Knowledgeable with facility preventive and demand maintenance technology systems (CMMS), ability to provide operational direction for facility staff.
- Familiarity with government legislation in the area of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Accustomed to working with engineering and construction firms in a project management role.
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications.
Conheça esta oferta em https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/757660106/