|SUMMARY OF POSITION
CBRE PORTUGAL is looking for a Shopping Centre Manager to oversee the operations of a Shopping Centre in Portugal North region.
The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as he/she will be dealing on a daily basis with the Shopping Centre team, clients, suppliers, tenants, visitors and external entities. Furthermore, the candidate will be responsible for key business objectives such as Management Reporting, Leasing of lettable areas, Supplier Management, Human Resources, Financial Control, Sustainability and Health & Safety.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily management of the Shopping Centre, including the Shopping Centre management team and the service suppliers’ contracts;
- Preparation, management and control of the income budget, service charges and investment plans for the Shopping Centre, including management of the necessary approvals (internal and external);
- Shopping Centre condominium management, including meetings preparation and minutes;
- Collection process management;
- Monitoring of tenants and service providers in the fulfilment of their contractual obligations, as well as fulfilment of the Shopping Centre regulation and fit-outs manual;
- Management of maintenance and improvement works in order to guarantee the regular functioning of the Shopping Centre and its adequate state of repair and conservation, including legal compliance;
- Leasing of retail units, temporary areas (mall income), namely pop-up stores or others, including management of the necessary approvals (internal and external);
- Management of the Shopping Centre marketing and public relations;
- Coordination of all aspects related to the safety and security of the Shopping Centre, including management of crisis situations;
- Coordination of all aspects related to the environmental and sustainability of the Shopping Centre;
- Guarantee the highest quality standards in the Shopping Centre management, ensuring excellency in the services rendered to visitors, tenants and the Shopping Centre owner.
The candidate must have a college degree preferably in Engineering, Management, Marketing or Economics, as well as previous relevant experience in Shopping Centre management at manager level. The candidate must have strong people management skills, demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, priorities and business planning, excellent communications skills, leadership skills, with the ability to achieve results through others, business development skills, drive, commitment, client service perspective and strategic thinking.
The candidate must have good written, verbal and presentation skills, as well as advanced computer knowledge in Microsoft programs, including Word and PowerPoint, with a special focus on Excel.
Must be fluent in Portuguese and have very good spoken and written English Skills. Spanish will be a plus.
Please send your CV and presentation letter in English to email@example.com