Descrição da vaga
You see things a little differently. So do we. The IKEA Vision is to create a better life for the many people – our customers, co-workers and the people who produce our products. The development of IKEA reflects a strong culture for learning. We learn from our customers and suppliers, we learn from our experiences, we learn from each other.
Come see things a little differently with us.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Secure the delivery, on a day to day basis, of the agree and site-based facility management services to ensure a sustainable, safe, clean and functional environment for co-workers, visitors and customers.Maintain and service the building and site according to a common standard in order to promote and protect the IKEA brand and to ensure IKEA’s position as the best hoe furnishing retailer in the local market.
- Be service minded and secure, on a day to day basis and in strict adherence with all applicable local regulations and IKEA Group mandatories, to delivery of agreed site FM services.
- Set clear goals for your team, to support the achievement of the agreed goals.
- Proactively produce and share periodic reports on performance (both financial and non-financial) of FM services against the agreed goals. Adapt and take action accordingly and where necessary. Represent the site in the annual Facility Review.
- Take responsibility for recruitment and succession in your team. Create an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with your team, matrix partners, and other colleagues.
- Tender and manage external service providers to fulfil the requirements of the internal customer/stakeholders.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills in local language and English.
- Very good interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Good decision-making and negotiation skills with the ability to influence and act.
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment to resolve problems and to complete complex tasks within deadlines and financial constraints.
- Be able to drive change.
- Be stress resistant.
The IKEA Group is a values-driven company and we envision to create a better everyday life for the many people. For those who share our passion for the life at home, we offer an exciting and empowering work environment in a global and multichannel marketplace, with many ways to grow and develop together with us.
Oferta Disponivel aqui