Hosting the 12th annual event, the APFM successfully brings knowledge and professionals from all around the world to share their ideas, solutions and problems in a world of constant change.
On the 17th and 18th of October, during the 12th Jornadas, the conference will be focusing in trending themes like:
- Industry Case – How hotels are evolving to create new services and environments;
- How technology helps spaces to become more human;
- Wellbeing: how FM impacts the quality of life;
- Is ISO41001 a game changer for FM?;
- How cities will manage their built environment;
- Is trust missing from contracts?
- How quality of life improves performance;
- The role of government agencies in the future of the built environment.
The 12th Annual Portuguese Facility Management Conference also known as Jornadas FM will bring to Lisbon the biggest trends in FM around the globe, don’t miss your opportunity to save a sit (and your wallet!)
In addition to the Facility, Asset and Property Managers, this conference is designed to attract those within the organizations who are their internal clients as well as their partners in developing a productive and sustainable work environment, including those who:
- manage and care about what enhances the work and creativity of their teams, from healthy spaces to lighting, from thermal and acoustic comfort to the ergonomics of furniture;
- see the increasing use of IoT as essential to understand and anticipate the needs of their end-users;
- are eager to innovate and challenge outdated concepts by collaborating with clients, providers, practitioners, students and researchers;
- want to learn and share cases within one of the largest modern industries employing hundreds of thousands of people around the world.